This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: g++ default options/flags
- From: "John (Eljay) Love-Jensen" <eljay at adobe dot com>
- To: "kyp44" <kyp4 at yahoo dot com>, <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 06:25:02 -0800
- Subject: RE: g++ default options/flags
- References: <email@example.com>
Expounding upon Brian's response, here's how I've done exactly what you are asking to do. I'm assuming a Unix-ish system.
Here are the steps I've done, verbatim (replace -Wall -Wextra with whatever you need):
cat > g++ <<EOF
/usr/bin/g++ -Wall -Wextra "$@"
chmod a+x g++
Adjust as necessary. Voila!