This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gfortran 64 bit
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: Frederick Klauschen <fk53q at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 22:44:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: gfortran 64 bit
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Frederick Klauschen wrote:
> I would like to use gfortran in 64 bit mode, but I
> couldn't find any compiler option that enables it.
> gfortran -m64 ...
> doesn't produce a 64 bit program (on Xeon/SuSE 10.1
You're mighty short on information here. Did you install a 32-bit only
gfortran from some source evident only to you? How about trying a
gfortran x86_64 according to advice on gfortran wiki, if you don't want
to build it yourself?