Re: ...was not declared in this ambit

tirengarfio skrev:
> H,
>
> when i try to compile the main.h file below it says:
>
> "p_open was not declared in this ambit."
>
> any idea?
>

> ###########main.c############
>
> #include "estructuras.h"
>
> main(int argc, char *argv[])
>
> {
>
> char *comando;
> openCmd_t *p_open;
> memcpy(comando, p_open, sizeof (*p_open));  /////////// error line
>

> }
>
> #######estructuras.h#########
>

> struct openCmd_t {
>          char username[20];
>          char password[20];
> };
>

> br.
> GARFF

Have you included <memory>? Otherwise it works for me.

Also try setting LANG and LC_ALL to "". Translations of your
errors/warnings might be wrong. Has happened me a couple of times. Eg
'LANG="" LC_ALL="" g++ foo.cpp'. The real error seems to be "'memcpy'
was not declared in this scope".

--

//*David Sveningsson [eXt]*

Freelance coder | Game Development Student
http://sidvind.com

Thou shalt make thy program's purpose and structure clear to thy fellow
man by using the One True Brace Style, even if thou likest it not, for
thy creativity is better used in solving problems than in creating
beautiful new impediments to understanding.