This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EXC_BAD_ACCESS exceptions
- From: Denis Tkachov <denys_tkachov at mail dot ru>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 00:35:53 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: EXC_BAD_ACCESS exceptions
- References: <email@example.com> <4721AD71.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Actually the problem was in Leopard OS
It was still beta and probably had a lot of bugs. At least the problem
described that is a bug in Leopard.
Under Tiger same code compiles and works ok
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/EXC_BAD_ACCESS-exceptions-tf4682783.html#a13582905
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.