This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What means the fat .gch file?
- From: "J.C. Pizarro" <jcpiza at gmail dot com>
- To: "Gerald Pfeifer" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:42:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: What means the fat .gch file?
- References: <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
2007/11/1, Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, J.C. Pizarro wrote:
> > What is there inside of fat .gch file? What means the .gch file?
> This is a question for the gcc-help list, not gcc. The latter is
> for the development *of* GCC, not the development *with* GCC.
> You can easily find the answer to your question by Googling for
> "GCC .gch". I just did that, and the first hit already answers
> your question.
> Or you can read our info documentation, for example by running
> "info gcc" and search (by <Ctrl>-<S> for example) for ".gch" there.
> Again, this is not a question suitable for the gcc list itself.
Thanks, i won't go back to repeat my ignorance.