This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
SV: SV: SV: Libtool versioning on FreeBSD
- From: "Jon Theil Nielsen" <jontheil at gmail dot com>
- To: "'Ralf Wildenhues'" <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Cc: <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:05:50 +0100
- Subject: SV: SV: SV: Libtool versioning on FreeBSD
- References: <F6E8902B617B499292CBE760AA25575E@MFL5Vista> <20071024153243.GA11626@ins.uni-bonn.de> <5F85621EEE3241E8A5ABB018F71DE176@MFL5Vista> <20071025054818.GB26589@ins.uni-bonn.de> <887A8C25446F4FA480D0AF338306BA0B@MFL5Vista> <20071101090619.GE4934@ins.uni-bonn.de>
Okay, I will try that. Thanks a lot anyway.
> -----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
> Fra: 'Ralf Wildenhues' [mailto:Ralf.Wildenhues@gmx.de]
> Sendt: 1. november 2007 10:06
> Til: Jon Theil Nielsen
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Emne: Re: SV: SV: Libtool versioning on FreeBSD
> * Jon Theil Nielsen wrote on Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 09:43:20AM CET:
> > My problems are not over yet. In the first place,
> everything seemed to
> > be okay after removing /usr/bin/objformat from the path. However,
> > during a portupgrade I had to install the port gccmakedep (for whom
> > the description is "The gccmakedep program creates dependencies in
> > makefiles using 'gcc -M'). Now I get the excact same error
> as usually.
> > Any (more) ideas?
> Not really, as I don't know FreeBSD internals well. You
> could try to find out why objformat doesn't work and fix that.