This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SV: SV: Libtool versioning on FreeBSD
- From: 'Ralf Wildenhues' <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- To: Jon Theil Nielsen <jontheil at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:06:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: SV: SV: Libtool versioning on FreeBSD
- References: <F6E8902B617B499292CBE760AA25575E@MFL5Vista> <20071024153243.GA11626@ins.uni-bonn.de> <5F85621EEE3241E8A5ABB018F71DE176@MFL5Vista> <20071025054818.GB26589@ins.uni-bonn.de> <887A8C25446F4FA480D0AF338306BA0B@MFL5Vista>
* Jon Theil Nielsen wrote on Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 09:43:20AM CET:
> My problems are not over yet. In the first place, everything seemed to be
> okay after removing /usr/bin/objformat from the path. However, during a
> portupgrade I had to install the port gccmakedep (for whom the description
> is "The gccmakedep program creates dependencies in makefiles using 'gcc
> -M'). Now I get the excact same error as usually.
> Any (more) ideas?
Not really, as I don't know FreeBSD internals well. You could try to
find out why objformat doesn't work and fix that.