This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can't find iostream on 4.2.1
- From: Robert Norris <rob at cataclysm dot cx>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:55:51 +1000
- Subject: Re: Can't find iostream on 4.2.1
- References: <20071010025537.GA12886@plastic.home>
> As you can see, 4.2.1 doesn't seem to be looking in
> usr42/include/c++/4.2.1 for iostream and other headers.
I "fixed" the problem, though I still don't understand what changed.
Building with --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs sorts things out.