Re: ISO C90 Compiler Where to get it from ?

Yes it helps, but ....

--- Ted Byers <r.ted.byers@rogers.com> wrote:

> Are you on Linux, some flavour of Windows perhaps,
> or
> something else?

Linux(CentOS 5)

> If you're on some flavour of Linux, gcc ought to
> already be installed.  If it isn't you should look
> at
> your distribution to install the development tools.
> On SUSE Linux, that would be YaST.

On CentOS 5(i386) i can install gcc using it
add/remove   package utility. But for some reason it
only puts gcc,g++ but no g77.

So I removed it. I believe I can use the that version
of the gcc and compile the latest version, but I
really want to try installing from Zero. Especially
from ISO C90.

It is strange that no one really talks about where to
get that(ISO C90) from ....rather everyone points to
using the distribution installed tools. Is the ISO C90
a secrete community ?? :-) Or is it so tedious that on
would rather not talk about it. Just a thought.

Thank you Ted for your input I really appreciate it.

-Sonatabar