Problem in Makefile for fortran

Hello Sir,

This is Savita Rai. I am getting continues problem for running a
makefile. This is in Unix for Fortran files. It is installed in DEC
v4.0 1229 alpha (COMPAQ) Server having fortran compiler f77. I am
sending you coding for the makefile. Please help me out.

F77=f77 FFLAGS= -c -convert big_endian

obj= (All object files name with its extension)

sgb.x = ${obj}
          ${F77}  -o sgb.x ${obj}

.f.o :
           ${F77}   ${FFLAGS}  $<

clean : rf -f *.o

On running this with make command, it is showing syntax error at line
(${F77} -o sgb.x ${obj}

kindly send me the solution for this problem as soon as possible.

Regards,
Savita Rai
CAS, IIT Delhi