Re: fortran compiler seg fault

Thanks for the tip!

I tried setting the stack size to 64MB (ulimit -a reads 64MB at any rate) and I still get a seg fault.

What's the next step?

Cheers

Jon

Jon Erik Ween, MD, MS
Scientist, Kunin-Lunenfeld Applied Research Unit
Director, Stroke Clinic, Brain Health Clinic
    Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Medicine, Div. of Neurology
    University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine

Posluns Building, 6th Floor, Room 644
Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care
3560 Bathurst Street
Toronto, Ontario M6A 2E1