Re: Embedded arm-elf-gcc

On Mar 27, 2007, at 8:35 AM, jbousch@altran-tech.net wrote:
I'm currently working in a company, as embedded developper, which use gnu
tools. I have a good experience about non gnu compiler tools and i need
help because the most disavantage of gcc compiler is the almost unexistant
support for developper.

You must be paying the wrong people for support. :-) Find new people to pay.

I work on an embedded software for an ARM7TDMI target processor (Phillips
LPC 2214) and i have to locate the software in the target. So here comes
the link command file (arm.ln) with wich i am supposed to set the memory
map. The thing is that i can't find any tutorial about link comand file so
i don't know how to write it manually.

I'd try the LD manual.

If anybody knows something about link comand file or any book or web site
reference i would apreciate it a lot.

Also, there is a search tool called google at google.com that is able to find all sort of things. For example, you could type "linker documentation", and it would have answered your question in about 140ms, which should be more than 50% faster than the speed at which we can answer your questions.

Also, this is the wrong list, gcc-help is for help using gcc.