_ZTV vs _ZTI

Hi,

I have an archive file, when I do a nm on it, I can see.

00000000 V _ZTV13VLH_Container

the compile option to create the objects for the archive (.a) is

gcc -c -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy  -fno-rtti -MMD -pthread -Wno-deprecated
-Wall -O2

I have an .so that link with the above archive, when I do an nm on it, I
can see:
         U _ZTI13VLH_Container

the compile option to creates objects for the .so is

g++ -pipe -Wall -fPIC -rdynamic -g

I'm guessing that the problem for the undefined symbol is a compile
option. What is the difference between _ZTV and _ZTI?

When linking my so, I put the archive at the end. Any idea?

Regards,

VLH