dump-translation-unit

Good morning.

I would like to use gcc for limited source code analysis. I am
interested in description of declarations only. I found
"dump-translation-unit" option very useful for this, but unfortunately
it dumps only description of used declarations. I read the manuals and
searched the Internet, but was not able to find flag or combination of
flags that would cause gcc to dump all declarations.
I am afraid such functionality is not implemented, am I right? If so
can you suggest reasonable solution?

P.S. Please tell me that I wrong :-)

Thank you.