Re: it'urgent please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sameer sinha wrote:
hello,
         Please can any one tell me how to bulid gcc newer version for
generating
          code for i960MC processor.
         is there any switch to generate coed for i960MC or i will
have to build it first
        for target i960.
        Right now i am using Linux i686.Pleasee help me.
       And also tell me whether it's possible to generate i960Mc code
for language
       Ada95 or it is only possible for language "C" ???????