Re: Your E-Mail ID Verification

Just testing if I can reply to a post.
I am having diffculty posting.
Ray

Brad Petrus wrote:
Database wrote:

Respected Sir/Madam,

1. We have bought a database of e-mail IDs.

2. We are just trying to verify validity of this E-mail ID, for future permission & request based e-mail marketing.

3. So please do not respond to this e-mail.

4. We regret inconviniece. Thank you, for bearing with this e-mail.

P.S.: As we have received your E-mail ID as a part of Industrial E-mail ID database, and in case you do not handle liquids/ are not into any industry, please let us know just once, and we will remove your ID from our mailing list. We regret inconvenience and would like to state that we did not intend spamming.

I do not handle liquids! Please remove me!
Thanks,