Reading linenumber and sourcefile

Hi, I am using backtrace() and backtrace_symbols to get the call stack,
then I use __cxa_demangle to demangle the symbol names. However I would
also like to read the linenumber and sourcefile, like gdb does. I can
read this manually by using the addr2line utility but I want to read it
realtime. Any suggestions?

--

*//David Sveningsson [eXt]*