Re: Compile error - basic_string.h

Hi Autumn,

> Can you give me any suggestions on where I should try to start debugging
> this?

My first suspicion is that somewhere there is a preprocessor #define that is
making a symbol that is stomping on what should be a different symbol
elsewhere.

Look at the preprocessed output, using the -E switch.

Look at the post mortem preprocessor symbols (does not include those
#undef'd along the way), using the -E -dM switches.

HTH,
--Eljay