Re: adding movz to machine description

"Petar Bajic" <petar.bajic@micronasnit.com> writes:

> How come else branch got hanging like that?

It's really impossible to say without more information.  The RTL
transformation you showed is clearly correct.

I strongly encourage you to look closely at the RTL and figure out how
it is being generated and how it is being changed.  This is not
impossible.  When you run into trouble, ask very specific questions
and provide all the information required to understand them.  General
questions like the above are difficult and time-consuming to answer.
Remember that we are all volunteers.  Thanks.

Ian