Re: g77 problem for octave

This is just the case. The problem is not if I like or not. Actually, i am
happy with gfortran. But the package i want to use requires the specific
version g77 4.1.0-25.

If there is no solution, then i will uninstall gcc 4.1.0-25 and all
dependent components and will install gcc 3.3.4 for which i can find g77.
But i think this is a very time consuming work.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Tolga Yapici