Re: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char *'

"Timothy C Prince" <tprince@myrealbox.com> writes:

> gcc built from last Saturday's post on gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots
>
> I've seen remarks about that not being a reliable source for FSF gcc.  If those aren't good to use, why not offer something better?

That is a reliable source for FSF gcc snapshots.

Of course snapshots are just that: a snapshot of the development in
progress.  They are not guaranteed to work.

We still can't help with you without a complete and exact description
of precisely what you are doing.

Ian