RE: Profiling with g++

Hello all!
I'm trying to compile a "quite huge" C++ library in SUN Solaris with the
-pg option for profiling. It compiles fine, but when I try to make the
dynamic library it says that objects in

/usr/lib/libp/libc.a
and
/usr/lib/libp/libm.a

are not defined. Those objects are very different; they go from _mcount
to _memcpy. Without the -pg option everything goes ok. Might I be
missing some library or anything like that?

Thanks.

Gracias por su colaboracion.