Re: source code - 4.0.2

I doubt this question is gcc specific, esp. since the limits are dependant on various other factors (hardware, OS and more) ...

If you got a copy of "The C Programming" Language at hand, check the standard c lib documentation ... if you are on a linux box, you might want to enter:
man limits.h.

Again, this is not gcc version dependant, but rather really implementation specific ...

Reagrds

-Sven

Brandi.Love@marist.edu wrote:

Hey all!

I'm looking for the source code in gcc 4.0.2 for c/c++ where the limits are set for integer and long sizes (I know that they can only handle a number up to a certain size, forgive me I'm not sure what that size is.) Been looking like crazy and can't find it, there is just sooooo much source code. Anyone know offhand which file this might be located in?

-Brandi Love