How could I get the gomp-20050608-branch source code?

Dear Sir/Madam,

   I am a Compiler major Master student in Korea University, Korea. I
am very interested in the GOMP project and want to use it in our
research. I heard that recently this project is inactive and has been
merged into the mainline. So I can not checkout the source code from
SVN anonymous access.

   I am very thankful you if you could tell me how to get out the
source or form which version GCC will support OMP directives.

   Thanks you very much. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Nguyen Huong Giang