Re: Determining Physical and Virtual Memory At Runtime In C

Thanks for the reply, but I'm looking for a way to
programmatically determine the memory from inside the
C program.  I suppose one could execute a shell
statement and bring that data back in to C, but I'd
like a simpler approach that does not rely on top.  Am
I perhaps missing something?

Jonathan