Re: libstdc++-v3 of gcc 4.1.0 fails during configure on Mac OS X and Cygwin

On 4/13/06, Hermann-Simon Lichte <hermann@zitmail.uni-paderborn.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to compile gcc 4.1.0 for a powerpc-eabi target using newlib,
> but libstdc++-v3's configure fails with the following error message:
>
> checking for shared libgcc… configure: error: Link tests are not
> allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES
I am not sure why this occurs but it can be more of a configure error
than a gcc error.

Moreover trying buiding with same options but end a directory like
--prefix=/a/ instead of --prefix=/a .

Can tell me how you are building the stuff. Like the steps and
commands you used.