Re: stdio.h: File not found?!?

Martin Krischik wrote:

> You see me confused. I thought that a "--build=x86_64-suse-linux
> --host=x86_64-suse-linux" compiler is to run under Linux - what does
> is need a MinGW runtime so soon? - I am only trying to create the
> cross-compiler itself - I am not yet trying to create any MinGW
> binaries with it.

The error that you got is in the building of libgcc.  By that point the
compiler has already bootstrapped itself, and now it's cross compiling
the target libraries, i.e. code that will be run on the target.  So yes,
at this point you need the target headers that describe the C runtime of
the target, not the host.

Brian