Using a compiler from a program

Hello, excuse my english. I want to create a program that generates
code in c++, and later it compiles to code machine for its later
execution from the own program or to create a library. I want to make
this without using a external programs calls, but using a library or
functions designed for it.

My question is if gcc have any that makes this function or if exist
any alternative library or utility that make the same process to
create code machine of dynamic form for its later execution.

Thanks.