Re: newbie question: building and using a static lib - THANKS !!

John, you're the man !!

It was the sequence of course. As mentioned, I had tried to shuffle the
order of the libraries around... but for whatever reason (spuidness ?)
it didn´t occur to me that I have to mention the .o before the
libraries, since it relies to the functions in the librarues..... ARRGH.
Maybe I should look into gardening or something :)

Anyway, thanks so much for the help !

(Of course also to you, Leopold.)

regards,
Dieter