Re: Error making a cross-compiler

David Fernandez wrote:

>     What I'm doing wrong?. Where should I get the missing header files?.

It looks like you're trying to build the compiler in a vacuum, without
first installing the headers and libraries for the target.  Without a C
library the compiler is essentially crippled and it can't even compile
its own internal libgcc.  gcc itself does not provide/include a libc, so
you must first take care of this.

In the case of a non-cross native gcc it uses whatever is already on the
system, but in the case of a cross compiler you need to install these
target headers and libs in the right location under $prefix, or
otherwise point gcc to their location (e.g. --with-headers).

Have you read <http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/v2faq/faq22_9.html>?

Brian