Timestamp Macro?

Hi!

I'm wondering if there is a TIMESTAMP macro like the one used in Visual
Studio.
What I need is a macro that keeps track of the file version. If I make a
change in a file and compile, a new timestamp should be set. Does there
exist any Macro for Gcc that does this?

Thanks!
Sent from the gcc - Help forum at Nabble.com.