Re: WELCOME to gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org

On Jan 27, 2006, "Vincent Barat" <vbarat@nexwave-solutions.com> wrote:

> I'm working on a project for which a MN103 compiler is needed. We
> currently use Matsushita's standard compiler, which in turn is gcc 3.2.2
> patched and corrected by RedHat. This one works well, but the
> corrections seem to have never been released to the open source
> community.

I very much doubt it, but if you have any suggestion as to which fixes
failed to make it, please let me know and I'll be happy to have a
look.  It's more likely that, if you're playing with newer toolchains
targeted at mn10300-elf or am33_2.0-linux-gnu and they don't quite
work, they're just suffering from bit rot.  I know I've neglected
their maintenance for quite a while, but I'm afraid I didn't have much
of a choice.

> Also, I think RedHat should have contributed back to the open source
> community by giving their corrections and patches to the FSF. Am I right
> ?

Yes, and we did that, to the best of my knowledge.