International Waste Exchange

Dear Company,
www.wastexchange.co.uk is a leading *International Waste Trading* web
site.

Our trading system *allow subscribers to insert unlimited "offer "or
"request" listings* about:
thermoplastic, metal, paper, rubber, electronic and other kind of
scraps, used machineries or recycled products within 230 different
categories.

*Subscribe now for Free or get an Advanced Subscription at*:
http://www.wastexchange.co.uk/mygarwer/formIscrizioneStep1.phpsc
*
More Informations*

There are two types of membership available at GARWER Wastexchange:

1. Free Basic Membership
2. Advanced Membership

The Free Basic Membership¹ allows you to interact and trade on
our site but certain important functions and online tools are not
available.

The Advanced Membership¹ unlocks the full capabilities of GARWER
Wastexchange and all features, functions and online tools are
available.

Subscription to the Advanced Membership¹ is wonderful value for
money. Annual subscription costs less than 1 Euro a day!!

Subscribe now to obtain success in your International Business:
http://www.wastexchange.co.uk/mygarwer/formIscrizioneStep1.phpsc

For further information and a detailed comparison of available
subscription options go to:
http://www.wastexchange.co.uk/descrizioni/confronto.phpsc

--
If you wish to be removed from our info service then please click