FW: wrong code generation in newlib 1.1.14 PPC ?!

Hi !!

I generate my own version of gcc and newlib for the PowerPC.

If I compile and link my program it looks good, but if I execute the code it crashes !! Ok I debug and find out that the compiler generate wrong opcodes but I compile and create everything with the same cpu option ( mcpu=603e ). So what kind of problem is this ... has anyone else similar effects ?

I see this problem only in the newlib functions not in my own program code ?!

    thank you for your help