Re: libgcc.a, et. al.

Making slow progress...

I now have libstdc++ compiled as "standalone" I am down to "free", "malloc", "abort", and "_restf4". free and malloc I can hook up to net_free and net_malloc. abort I can hook up to panic. Its the _restf14 that gets me.

It is pulled in from unwind_dw2.o of libgcc_eh.a. The IBM pubs tells me its part of the floating point linkage convention.

So, it sounds to me like I need to recompile libgcc_eh.a with the soft-float option.

Can someone help me do this with minimal stress?

Thanks,
Perry