Re: Compiling "c" attached file in Linux GCC (RedHat 9 distro) all be all right, but I can't compile on GCC/Win2Kpro (first, converting end lines from cr+lf to cr), the errors are on gif file.

Luiz Eduardo Gualti wrote:

>         Compiling "c" attached file in Linux GCC (RedHat 9 distro) all be all
> right, but I can't compile on GCC/Win2Kpro (first, converting end lines from
> cr+lf to cr), the errors are on gif file.

Please don't attach images to mailing lists.  Use cut and paste.

It looks like you're trying to compile a preprocessed source file.  That
won't work across systems or even across different compilers/libraries
on the same system.  Get rid of all that crap at the top and just
#include the standard headers.

Brian