Re[19]:

This One is Strong UP 0.50 (28.57%) Jan 9th Alone
Huge PR Campaign Running for Tuesday Jan 10th
We expect explosive growth thru Friday

Infinex Ventures Inc. (IFNX)

Current Price: 2.25 UP 0.50 (28.57%)

OTC: IFNX.OB

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Aggressive and energetic, Infinex boasts a dynamic and diversified portfolio of operations
across North America, with an eye on international expansion.

Grounded in natural resource exploration, Inifinex also offers investors access to exciting
new developments in the high-tech sector and the booming international real estate market.
Our market based experience, tenacious research techniques, and
razor sharp analytical skills allow us to leverage opportunities in emerging markets and
developing technologies.

Identifying these opportunities in the earliest stages allows us to accelerate business
development and fully realize the companyЎ¦s true potential. Maximizing overall
profitability and in turn enhancing shareholder value.

Current Press Release

Infinex Ventures Inc. (IFNX - News) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Stefano Masullo,
to its Board of Directors.

Mr. Michael De Rosa the President says, "Mr. Masullo's varied background in finance,
engineering and economics, as well as his experience of over 10 years as a Board member
of a vast number of International companies, will make him a valuable
addition to the Infinex Board. His appointment will show our commitment to the financial,
engineering and business structure of our Company."
Mr. Masullo attended the University of Luigi Bocconi, in Milan Italy, where he graduated
in industrial, economic and financial sciences. Mr. Masullo first began his well rounded
career during one of his years at University (1986-1987), where
he assisted the Director of Faculty of Finance in finance and investment.