Re: order of includes?

I _think_ iostream does some tricks (the nifty counter?) in order to
properly statically initialize cin, cout, and cerr so strange things
might occur if it's included twice although this sounds highly
unlikely.  In any case, it's usually better to include iosfwd in your
header files rather than iostream.

Noel