Re: order of includes?

Yeah, the funny thing is, the first thing included in my library
(tracing all the includes back depth first), is <iostream>.  So in
this particular example, I don't really even need to #include
<iostream>... and in fact, when I don't, everything compiles great.

Any suggestions on how to find such a name clash?

Thanks,
  Brian