Re: gfortran error in module handling

Follow-up:
The module funcofrho_tfw.F90 is using 6 modules. If I remove the last
(which is not mandatory because it is only defining subroutines
interfaces) the compilation works again.

Does anyone have a hint about wether this is or not a bug and wether I
have to fill or not a bug report (I've not found any  bugs like this
in the database).

--
Pierre-Matthieu Anglade