Re: Updating powerpc-crosscompile environment from gcc-2.95.3

corey taylor wrote:
Not entirely true.  You just typically interact with the wrapper
program, but compiling and lnking are distinct processes in msvc..

Oops, my point was to tell that those Windoze compilers I have met, always have had both binutils and all the standard libraries for both C and C++. But GCC can come totally alone, without any binutils and libraries. A GCC-builder shouldn't expect a "complete compiler" coming from the 'gcc' subdirectory after it is built !