pause

Hello!

Writing to this adress is taking a chance, but I desperately need some help with my g77 compiler on Windows XP. I have downloaded the binaries from: http://kkourakis.tripod.com/g77.htmand installed and set path's. I have managed to compile some programs but then I wanted to do some debugging using the PAUSE statement. Normally I know that this should stop the execution and when I type "go" it should start again. For me, this does not happen. Instead I get "PAUSE statement executed, To resume execution, exdecute a kill -15 3852 command". Then nothing that I type goes through. The only choise I hve is to stop with cntl-c. Why? What is wrong?

Best Regards,
Karin