From:RobertBrott.10.30.2005.Need Help Installing gnu C++ compileron windows XP

From: Robert Brott
Hi.  Can someone help me with the email addresses of people or the
telephone numbers of people who can help me install the gnu C++ compiler
on my Windows XP Toshiba LapTop Computer. I would be willing to pay money
for someone to help me install the gnu C++ compiler on my computer.
Looking forward to your email response. Have a nice day.