Re: maximum number of variables?

Nicolas Ouellette wrote:
I had to check on the web real to see what you meant. I am a physicist trying to program, and not a programmer trying to do physics :)

According to a web site, the default stack size on OS X is 8 MB. it is possible that I have exceeded that. I am looking into ways of trying to increase this.

Nicolas Ouellette

I think for large arrays, its best to allocate them from the heap. Use malloc() or new (if using C++).

LL