<help>How to install an old version of GCC?

My friend,
	I was puzzled when I tried to install an old version of GCC on Fedora
Core 3 Linux on which GCC-3.4.2 was preinstalled.

	The version of GCC to be installed is 3.3 and the Linux kernel version
is 2.6.10.

	"Configure" passed successfully. But errors occured when "make". Here
are the errors:

gcc -c -g -O2      -gnatpg -gnata -I- -I. -Iada -I./ada ada/ada.ads -o
ada/ada.o
fatal error: system.ads is incorrectly formatted
missing line for parameter: Configurable_Run_Time
fatal error: system.ads is incorrectly formatted
missing line for parameter: Duration_32_Bits
fatal error: system.ads is incorrectly formatted
missing line for parameter: Exit_Status_Supported
fatal error: system.ads is incorrectly formatted
missing line for parameter: Support_64_Bit_Divides
fatal error: system.ads is incorrectly formatted
missing line for parameter: Support_Aggregates
fatal error: system.ads is incorrectly formatted
missing line for parameter: Support_Composite_Assign
fatal error: system.ads is incorrectly formatted
missing line for parameter: Support_Composite_Compare
fatal error: system.ads is incorrectly formatted
missing line for parameter: Support_Long_Shifts
fatal error: system.ads is incorrectly formatted
missing line for parameter: Suppress_Standard_Library
compilation abandoned
make[1]: *** [ada/ada.o] error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/gcc-3.3/gcc'
make: *** [all-gcc] error 2

	Then what can I do to overcome it? Would you please tell me about the
steps in detail?

	I hope it will not occupy much of your time. Thank you very much!

And I'm OneTone, from China.
The time now is Aug. 19, 16:50 GMT+8.
Thank you again!