Error while loading shared libraries.

Sir:
  I compiled a helloworld program using gcj like this:
gcj -o hello hello.class --main=hello
   The compiling succeeded and no warning and error generated.But it went wrong
when I run the executable, the error it presented is:
         $ ./hello
         ./hello: error while loading shared libraries: libgcj.so.6: cannot open

    Would you please tell me what is wrong with it? Thank you!

                                               Yours sincerely
                                                   QiHe
                                                2005.8.12