Re: eMAC support

Thank you. The assemble's support is just enough for me.

How about the gdb's support for eMAC? I have a MCF5249EVB, and I built
m68k-bdm-elf-gdb version 6.1.1. The gdb can connect to target. But only regular
CPU registers can be accessed. The result of the command 'info regs' lacks
all eMAC registers, such as MACSR, ACC0, ACC1, etc. Would anybody tell
me how to make the gdb know the eMAC module?

thx.

Chao Xiang