[gnu.org #244350] i am seeing a new warning with gcc 3.3.2

I'm sorry, but as this is only a general contact address, I cannot
properly answer technical questions such as yours.  The best I can do is
refer you to the GCC Manual (http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/) and
Frequently Asked Questions (http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html).  If neither of
those provide an answer to your question, please contact the GCC users'
help list; you can learn more about it at <http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html>.

I am sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

--
Tony Wieczorek
Program Assistant

Free Software Foundation