Re: -I-: how is -iquote going to replace original functionality?

Wolfgang Wander wrote:

Did the deprecation of -I- in favour of -iquote omit the complete original
behaviour or is this a plot to force coders to stick to the C
standards? ;-)

How would this force them to stick to the standards? I don't understand, you are implying that the use of quoted include-file names is non-standard...