Re: is 'export' keyword supported in gcc 4.0.0 ?

Foster, Gareth wrote:
Somebody posted a very interesting PDF on here about export and the problems
with it, I think it went on to recommend that it be removed from the
standard. It also mentioned that only one compiler has export implemented.

I'm sure if you google for it it will show up.

Gaz
someone created a rebuttal to that and corrected some errors of fact and
omission.  I'm sure if you were at the meeting you'd remember :)

nathan